Saturday, January 14, 2017

Second item up on DM's Guild.

Hi all. I've finally gotten around to posting a second item up on DM's Guild. Like the first thing I posted, it's pay what you want. So check it out, see if you like it. If you're so inclined, toss a couple of quarters my way. I'm not proud, I'll take quarters.

PC Race Options: Half-ogre & Grippli Player Character Races

It has the information I originally posted on this blog, as well as stats for the typical NPC grippli you might meet.

And just as a reminder, here's the first item I posted on DM's Guild.

Folio of Fiends

The next thing I'll be posting will be a collection of 24 creatures from myth, legends, and cryptozoology. They're all original creations, not updates of creatures from other editions.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment